Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Stay tuned for more detailed episode reviews!

The Zula Patrol is great! This is the first show I know of that teaches about astronomy and I love that!! The music is fun and the characters are entertaining. Computer animation isn't my favorite but it completely fits this show. I find the characters to be likeable and that's hard to find as an adult. Ya know, when cartoons are made the producers have to realize that we poor parents have to watch these shows about a million times. So they can at least make it not too annoying for us!! They've done a good job on this one. I would watch this with my son without moaning. My son loves it because it takes place in space and he's really into rockets right now. He loves music and it had him moving! Now, Zula patrol is a half-hour show done in two shorter stories. At the end of the story there is a scientific recap called Multo Moment. This is where the character named Multo, of course, explains just the science. My 3 year old understood it and he could answer all the questions! He's learning about science and he's not even in school yet!!! Woo hoo! I give this show 4 remotes! Zula Patrol airs on qubo Channel. Go to http://www.qubo.com/ to see if you get qubo Channel. qubo shows also air on NBC, ION and Telemundo so please check your local listings!

No comments:

Post a Comment