Monday, May 18, 2009

My Friend Rabbit

This show is based on the 2002 Caldecott Medal Award winning children's book by Eric Rohmann. I love this cartoon! The characters are sweet and caring and treat each other with respect. A perfect combination for my three year old! The animation is a little diasappointing as it doesn't really stay true to the original illustrations, which is why the book received the Caldecott Medal in the first place. That said, the colors are vibrant and you can't help but love each and every cuddly friend. Jasper the aligator, Hazel the squirrel, the Gibble-Goose girls, Pearl, Amber, Jade and Coral, Thunder the rhino, Edeena the elephant and of course Mouse and Rabbit all have different qualities that help our heroes out of trouble! This half hour show is done in two shorter stories and my son watched every minute. I give this show 5 remotes!

No comments:

Post a Comment